The mission of the Talladega City School System is "We will educate and develop individuals to their fullest potential to become life-long learners who are successful, responsible, and productive members of a global society." The vision for the system is "Moving Forward" to meet the demands of a changing world through:
- academic programs which meet the needs of all students.
- current technology bringing the world to our fingertips.
- facilities which provide a clean, safe, well-maintained learning environment.
- a school culture which fosters qualities of human greatness.
- a community that supports its schools.
The Talladega City School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, creed, marital status, age or disability in its programs, activities, or employment practices and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups, as required by the Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, Age Discrimination Act, Section 504, and ADA regulations. For information regarding the existence and location of services, activities, and facilities that are accessible and usable by persons with disabilities or for inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies contact Mrs. Melissa Dyer, Central Office, Talladega City Schools, at 501 South Street, East, Talladega, AL 35160 (256-315-5674).