The mission of the Talladega City School System is "We will educate and develop individuals to their fullest potential to become life-long learners who are successful, responsible, and productive members of a global society." The vision for the system is "Moving Forward" to meet the demands of a changing world through:
- academic programs which meet the needs of all students.
- current technology bringing the world to our fingertips.
- facilities which provide a clean, safe, well-maintained learning environment.
- a school culture which fosters qualities of human greatness.
- a community that supports its schools.
The Talladega City Schools' Title IX Coordinator is Mrs. Melissa Dyer. She can be reached at the District's Central Office, 501 South Street East, Talladega, AL 35160, (256) 315-5674. She is responsible for coordinating the District's efforts to comply with and carry out its responsibilities under Title IX, a law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of gender in the District's programs and activities.